Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspiration

I wanted to share this with you guys. It was totally my "sunshine" :-) last week:

"...we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not dissappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts...."
-Romans 5:3-5

So...I am reading a really good craft book called The Handmade Marketplace. It is by Kari Chapin (which struck me because Chapin is the town I am from. lol). It is about how to sell your crafts locally, globally, and online. It has given me so many awesome ideas that I am so excited to implement! I would recommend it to any artist/crafter hoping to start selling! (see image of book below)

If any one of you has read or is reading any awesome arts and crafts books...let me know! I am always looking for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment