Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey All,
So much has happened in my world of arts & crafts this summer, but I will start with the biggest news:
First craft fair ever on Sept 3rd = success!

I spent basically all summer working away in my studio building up an inventory, of which to do my first craft show. A couple months ago Michael and I happened to stop by our local farmer's market (first time EVER even though it is on our way home from church) to browse and I spotted a flyer for a craft fair. It seemed like the perfect amount of time and the booth fee was pretty low, so I turned to Michael and said, "THIS is my goal".  I was so nervous about it. Basically showing the public what I can do and hoping they like it.

I had a good time and loved being able to talk to the other crafters too! Now my plan is to put the leftover items up on my etsy shop: http://www.bringingsunshine.etsy.com/. So if you saw something you liked on Sat but werent able to purchase, or if you werent able to make it out...no worries! It will all be up on etsy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment